LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kritikamehta077@gmail.com   26 December 2018

harasment at home

my mother in law is torturing me harassing bcoz I am other caste n she hates me and trying to break our marriage. my husband is only son n he have his own house other place but he can't shift there wid me bcz law says to take care of his parents. I am also only child. problem is that I can't stay with my mother in law bcz she can harm me anytime in absence of my husband when he went office. she want her son but not me. I want to stay with my husband. our is love marriage. what can be done in this case. my husband have sisters
they also teaching my mother in law sumthin against me on phone.

Learning

9 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     26 December 2018

Your repeated question on this platform shows that you are so despirate to spoil your married life but mind that once you file any legal case ( true or false) your marriage life will be finished And also after divorce life as everyone in society knows how womens are miss-using laws. So society will also treat you as untouchable

So u mean I gave to bear all pain which mother in law gives and keep quit?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kritikamehta077@gmail.com

Sachin is one useless fellow who himself facing DV case, 498a case and divorce case.  He does not have a penny in his pocket, and his lawyer abandoned his case.  He is gagging for s*xx and he is searching girl and he will suggest only stupid things to women like you.  This is my observation.  Please report any advances from him to police for your safety.  He is frustrated to the core and suggeting illegal things on Law forum.  LCI admin should make note of this.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     26 December 2018

here whatever advise the leaned give it depends upon whatever you brief in your query, how you assume that anyone know what type of pain and how much you are bearing...............

no one will tell you to bear the pain  or you suffer badly.

experts only suggest how to resolve the problem or to face the problem legally,...........this is the condition arise when all homley and personnel efforts fails...
choice is yours either go to court or to solve out of court.

Sachin (N.A)     26 December 2018

Originally posted by : MJS Rajakumara

Sachin is one useless fellow who himself facing DV case, 498a case and divorce case.  He does not have a penny in his pocket, and his lawyer abandoned his case.  He is gagging for s*xx and he is searching girl and he will suggest only stupid things to women like you.  This is my observation.  Please report any advances from him to police for your safety.  He is frustrated to the core and suggeting illegal things on Law forum.  LCI admin should make note of this.

I Will file police complaint on this id.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sachin

Originally posted by : MJS Rajakumara

I Will file police complaint on this id.

Old alimony dues pending, dont even roam near police station, they will catch you and screw you, you basterd.  You have spoiled life of a girl, you will nver be happy in your entire life. Fake ID bugger.

Shashi Dhara   28 December 2018

Ur lovely husband is puppet on the hands of his mother&his sister.why did u loved &married him who is puppet. U say that Ur also lonely daughter for Ur parents.they have given u too much freedom.u have studied &join ed to job be independent . U have burnt Ur parents wishes If Ur mother in law continues her torture what will u do u become satisavitri.continuing the relation ship withthem is good or bad u have to decide it. U take whatever decision be careful about future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register