- Financial Crisis across the world;
- Sudden death of Late Sri Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy, Former-Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh;
- A final report by Liberhan Commission destruction of Babri Masjid Issue after 17 years held 68 people culpable for the destruction;
- Floods in Andhra Pradesh from which people in Andhra Pradesh could not recover still;
- Illegal mining scandal;
- Green Hunt Operation against Maoist rebels by Home Minister;
- Agitations at different places of Andhra Pradesh demanding for separation of Andhra Pradesh created chaos;
- Copenhagen meet, which is constituted, to come up with a resolution to cut down carbon emissions ended up in vain;
- The Honorable Governor of Andhra Pradesh was found involved in a s*x scandal by a TV channel in its sting operation and
- The agitations by people belonging to different regions remained at a stand still. The agitations created a threat to the peaceful lives of citizens. The candidates who are aspiring for better prospects in the competitive world are made to face a disappointment. The Government postponed recruitment process of Service Exams and other exams. The business prospects in the state are also disturbed.
The year 2009 is going to end with different kinds of issues: either positive or negative.
After all, India is a great country. We still have great leaders. We have great citizens of India hoping for a great democracy and justice. We have innocent children who are citizens of tomorrow hoping for a delightful future. So, lets hope that the year 2010 is coming into our lives with lots of colors. Lets enlighten our lives with colors of 2010. Wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year. Keep smiling.