Half salary as maintenance, girl doesn't want divorce


this is Sooraj, my cousin is from Bundi but works in Chittorgarh, sister and mother who are unemployed stay with him , girl once went back to her father's house and never came back, case was transferred to jhunjhunu Rajasthan which is girls hometown, till date entire family has to travel from Chittor to Jhunjhunu on every date , with ill 70 year old parents , till date lawyer could not get relief for parents so that they don't have to attend the court , 20,000 was his salary 10,000 was passed as maintenance with arrears in lacs, they have sold their house to fight the case , girl is in no mood to come back and her father says that he can settle for 5 lacs, 498a is registered , 406 has been settled , it was a wedding in a sammelan , mass wedding that take place , so no dowry was given or taken as such , but they had retured those gifts too that were given publically ....... , there is a lobby of advocates there , lawyers from other cities don't want to travel there and fight , there lawyer , just registered attendence of 2 family members everytime although all went till now for which they have had flak from the judge ,.... what is going on I don't know but I need to help him now ..... first can we get some help in finding a good lawyer in Jhunjhunu , and what to do legally to give some relief to the boy , and get him out of this , else his entire life will get ruined.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x