LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipankar (MANAGER)     01 October 2023

Habeas corpus writ

Since my wife and son is wrongfully confined.I thought of lodging case under Sec ,97 crpc.But guidance from lawyers from lawyers club I am advised that it will take a long they guided me to do habeas corpus.

Now my question is what time , I will get relief If I do writ of HABEAS CORPUS.

Please guide.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2023

Who has confined your wife and son illegally?

Have you given complaint to the police about it?

If so what is the action of police in this regard?

If the police are inctive or not responding properly then you can approach high court with a writ  petition for habeus corpus writ for relief and remedy

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     02 October 2023

Number to times same story has earlier been repeated, which have properly been responded, however, author is not satisfied, reasons best known to him only.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More