Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AR.Sundarji (no)     06 December 2013

Gwop to get my son

Honorable LawExperts,

I filed a gwop in District court to get my child ,intially a lawyer appeared from their side, thatafter judge told to show my son to me,their lawyer got withdrawal from the case with the reason stated that he had not received any intimation from their client, judge directed us to go for paper publishment. paper publishment had also been done,but they did not give any response.

Judge gives XPARTE order to us stated that the father is natural guardian to the child  , within two months,they should give my son,but now they filed an setaside petition .their intention is to drag on this case.

1.How to prevent this drag on ,is there any stay order  for that?

2. I filed a separate interim along with this GWOP,could i use the interim now?please help

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2013

Once a judgment is passed in any case the case is considered to be disposed off by that court, subsequently the IAs will remain closed. If they are filling an application to set aside the exparte decree, you may file a counter giving strong objections to that along with it you may place a condition to produce the child before the court for considering the said application.

AR.Sundarji (no)     08 December 2013

thank you kalaiselvan sir for your reply.Is there any way to prevent from the drag on .

thank you kalaiselvan sir for your reply.Is there any way to prevent from the drag on .

Honorable LawExperts,

And also my brother-in-law is a police officer(Inspector), he used his police influence and grab my child with police officials support.my firnd suggested to put a quo warranto petition.

Can i file a quo warranto petition in high court?how far it will effective and favour for me?please I need your guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register