Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Kumar (Administrative officer)     05 August 2020

Gurugram Farm House

Sir.
A farm house is situated at Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana. And Change of land use is not taken from authority. My queru is;
. Is change of land use is necessary.
. How can someone apply change of land use in gurugram( some one says from Chandigarh).
. What are the charges for that ( some says 60 lacs for acre).

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     06 August 2020

You may please discuss the matter with a Local Lawyer who shall have better knowledge of the rules and regulations governing the properties in the area.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 August 2020

The posting suggests no legal issues.

Alok Kumar (Administrative officer)     07 August 2020

Respected Sir/ Madam, i am working at legal section of the company but its my lability to find the solution and i want to confirm reason. Because not everyone can gide you toward the light.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 August 2020

Originally posted by : Alok Kumar
Sir.A farm house is situated at Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana. And Change of land use is not taken from authority. My queru is;. Is change of land use is necessary.. How can someone apply change of land use in gurugram( some one says from Chandigarh).. What are the charges for that ( some says 60 lacs for acre).Regards

@ Mr. Alok Kumar,

Land use can be changed by District Town Planning Officer after the farm house has been admitted by revenue department and necessary fees has been paid.

It is advisable to consult  a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, laws applicable on the subject and fees for convesion of land use charges.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register