LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vicky vikaram   10 March 2022

guide me. a legal step plese

sir am having 1 acer of agriculture land in warangal Telangana dist having pass book and patta.but we reside in Hyderabad six months back we have cultivated our land but no person is their to look over our agricultural land recently when we went to our land our neighborhood land lord has cutted and sweeped away every thing from our land which we have croped but I don't have any proof to give compliant and i don't have any idea to whom I should compliant regarding this issue so kindly help out.

Learning

8 Replies

PRAKASH PATHAK   10 March 2022

you can make written complaint to nearest police station and cc to concerned department higher authority .police will investigate and take legal action.
1 Like

vicky vikaram   10 March 2022

thank you sir

Shashi Dhara   10 March 2022

Giving complaint is no use try to settle amicably  and engage any local one  to manage  the land who is loyal.

Palak batra   10 March 2022

Dear Querist,

cutting down the crops from the property is unlawful and is an offence under Indian penal act. The person has the option to initiate civil as well as criminal action. The priority should be for criminal action. Lodge an FIR or move the Magistrate court for an investigation by the Police.

Regards,

Palak

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 March 2022

Initiate civil and criminal action against the neighbour with all evidences.

Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceedings

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 March 2022

the incident posted is a criminal one and a cognisable offence. Lodge a FIR; the police is duty bound to investigate and  intiate further steps.

Nirmal Bhattacharjya   17 March 2022

want bail from 307 and 498

Bharath Ch   21 March 2022

send personally a email to me I'll give an advice..my email "chiluverubk@gmail.com"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register