Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Jampala   29 February 2016

Group b officer probation as per appt order

Hi,

I have been appointed in a Group B officer post in mid 2012 and in my appointment letter it was mentioned that my probation is for one year.

After more than 3 years they have issued a letter stating that it was erroneously mentioned in your appointment order that probation if for one year against the recruitment rules stipulated probation perod of 2 years and as your performance is does not meet the expecations, your probation will be continued.

Can the authority say that they have made a error after three years and can change my probation period to 2 years and if i do not contest with the authority with a reply, does that tend to my acceptance of the same. How legal will be this new order, if i do not contest it now.

I do not want to against the management and if this new order does not stand legal scrutiny i would like to remain calm. But if this will have any adverse impact over in the future then i plan to contest this by approaching a lawyer.

Kindly advise me on this

Thanks

J Ramesh

Learning

3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     29 February 2016

Yout better to consult  an advocate in your locality with all the relevanted papers with regard to your appointment  and subsequent letters sent by your  authority. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2016

you did not state whet is provision of the RR

Ramesh Jampala   02 March 2016

RR Provision is two years but the appointment letter states that probation is one year.

and they have communicated this after more than 3 years of service

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register