cpc

grievious injury

1x1x1 cm injury on fore head is grievious in nature.government hospital has not certified it as grievious .the dr. Who examined and certified it is not available to depose in the court.What benefit goes to the accused ?the case is 20 yrs old and now the hearing started wherein witnesses are dead and only interested members /relatives are present.

Deat querist,

As per your case stated by you I will advice you to conduct the case and get aquittal.

Regards,

State case ipc 326,324 etc

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Interested Witnesses are "vested interest witnesses" and will have only persuasive witness force, which is unlike the neutral witnesses (Doctor, Medical Report, other neutral spot witnesses, other circumstantial factors .... )

2. Accused CANNOT be convicted on testimoney on sole witnesses of the "Interested Witnesses", more so specifically when the Govt. Doctor Medical Report does not expressely specifies griviousness of the injury, further more so since said medical report shall be final & conlcusive, in Criminal Trial proceedings, and further more so since the Prosecution (State /Police) will also be relying on the Doctor's report.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

thank you so much hemant sir.you really brought smile on my face.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x