Govt Jobs and fir

I have an fir registered against me in section 354 by ex girlfriend due to some financial dispute. But matter is still under investigation but no charge sheet is filed before court. For quashing she is demanding a big amount of money, which I can't pay Now I got selected in central water board. Will this fir would affect my police verification If yes then what are the way out

yes this would affect your police verification. you may apply court for quashment under S 482 or try to get acquittal in the case.

Your case is still pending and when Chargesheet or Final Report will come then it will proceed for further steps in that scenario you may contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x