LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 April 2020

You can file RTI Application to DOPT, New Delhi and can get certified copies of service regulations and conduct rules from them.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 April 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     12 April 2020

Very vague. give details

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2020

Give facts of the case and the problem faced.


This forum cannto solve riddles.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 April 2020

No dispute vis-a-vis facts posted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register