LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bbugs   19 November 2021

Government employee

A wife file a case against her husband based on cruelty and her husband is an employee in a police department.  Will her husband employment be suspended if he is convicted?

Learning

8 Replies

Anaita Vas   20 November 2021

Under The Central Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1965, where allegations have been made against a Government servant, and preliminary inquiry has revealed that a prima facie case is made, out which it would justify his prosecution, or is being proceeded against in departmental proceedings, and where the proceedings are likely to end in his conviction and/or dismissal, removal or compulsory retirement from service.

Regards, 

Anaita Vas

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 November 2021

Suspension is not a punishment.  Once the accused is sentenced, there should be some action by the employer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 November 2021

You have not posted the complete facts? What are the offences alleged? What is the present status of the case, if any, filed?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 November 2021

What sort of cruelty has been alleged and how / why does it affect service conditions of the husband ?

Time pass question paper ???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2021

If convictged.

On conviction there is no suspension.  He is liable for dismisal without inquiry.

panchakshari h   22 December 2021

Sir I am working as clerk / typewriter in Gram Panchayat approved by Zillapanchayat. When the senior officer was queried about the matter, he called me directly and threatened you to question me.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 December 2021

@panchkshari  You are not supposed to intrude into another issue posted by some other member, not related to your query.  Please open a separate thread giving more details about the actual issue in a language convenient for you as there is no clarity in your post and a typist calling his designation as typewriter , gram panchayat, approved (?) by ZP ?, threatening you etc.,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2021

Originally posted by : panchakshari h

Sir I am working as clerk / typewriter in Gram Panchayat approved by Zillapanchayat. When the senior officer was queried about the matter, he called me directly and threatened you to question me.

1. First of all there is no post pf Typewriter.  The post may be typist.
  2. Second you may ope new thread and put your query.
  3. Third the query as woirded does not convey facts of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register