LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     03 January 2020

Government agency has not completed investigation per hc ord

In response to a Writ Petion in Karnataka High court, the court had ordered 

"It is also made clear that if any enquiry is required to be initiated in the matter, authrities concerned are directed to initiate the same within four weeks from today and the same shall be concluded within six months therefrom."

The order was passed in Oct 2017 and it has been over 2 years since the order. The Revenue department has not responded with the result of the an enquiry. I have filed an RTI asking for status of the enquiry.

How can I ask for them to complete the investigation per the court order?

 3 Replies

Sb Karma   03 January 2020

in order it stataed that if   inquiry  need to be done then initiate the may be they don't need any inquiry


with saying that suggest you to wait for RTI reply. then consult any local lawyer,after their reply

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     03 January 2020

The court order says

"authrities concerned are directed to initiate the same within four weeks"

Why do you feel "not directed the Revenue department"


b2bhandshake (Consultant)     03 January 2020

Thanks for clarifying. :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query