Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     26 April 2011

Good Lawyers Needed - False 498a

Hi All,

I am at pre-498a stage just after 5 months of my marriage. Waiting for the axe to fall. Can somebody suggest me a good lawyer (tested one) in Bokaro or Ranchi and Delhi. Secondly should I go for RCR as all my efforts to call her back were refused with crazy antics .... very laughable though, but can't help.  Please assist, its urgent.

Regards,

RS

Learning

7 Replies

Harsh (Advocate)     26 April 2011

Hello,
I would be able to assist in your case. 
You can further contact me on harshmparekh@gmail.com
I am a practicing lawyer in Delhi.
You can contact me on 9971780620. 
Regards,
Harsh Parekh
Advocate

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 April 2011

Dear author,

U can call me at 9871158578

Manas Prakash (Advocate)     26 April 2011

Hello,

If complainant or F.I.R has not been lodged with regard to 498 A till now, then you may file a Information Petition to SP or in the court of CJM.Though it is not a full proof jacket it may help you during Anicipatory Bail and trial.

I am practicing lawyer in Patna High Court.You may call or mail me for assitant.

Manas Prakash

manasprakash@yahoo.co.in

Raj (fr)     15 March 2015

Is writing to CJM helpful in any way.I have written till DGP and the effect is that more false story with more false witness are coming in PS diary.

Raj (fr)     15 March 2015

Is writing to CJM helpful in any way.I have written till DGP and the effect is that more false story with more false witness are coming in PS diary of my 498a case FIR.pOLICE BRIBED HEAVLY.

eARLIER WRITTEN THE MATTER TO ALL.

AB denied to other relatives by session court.

Going to HC.

VERY DIFFICULT TIME...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     17 March 2015

You are the best lawyer for your own cases since you know your grounds properly.

However,  you may not have sufficient time to fight for your professional career. I recommend fighting in High Court in-person and in lower courts with a lawyer.

In HC case does not take much time.

Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links for sample petitions and other necessary clues.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

Bipin Chakraborty   19 July 2021

Hi...

A FIR 498A 3/4 had been file against me and my parent by my wife which is completely false, We never experianced of any legal activity in thana or in court  therefor i'v no idea how to handle this other side my mother-in-low is ASI in thana  and in the same thana she first file complaint earlier and when i was completely disagree with their demand to leave my parent, brother&sister then they file FIR against me & my parent.

What should i do? i have no evidence that she is lying.

Please help?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register