LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patra   25 May 2017

gold divorce

Sir my wife has gone before a year saying she want divorce and after a year now she asking for gold . Now i want to go for divorce and she dont want divorce If i file a contest case 1.can give the gold to court custody 2.i have no idea of this legal procedure can any what the process and what will Buy

Learning

23 Replies

patra   25 May 2017

Sir my wife has gone before a year saying she want divorce and after a year now she asking for gold . Now i want to go for divorce and she dont want divorce If i file a contest case 1.can give the gold to court custody 2.i have no idea of this legal procedure can any what the process and what will happen

patra   25 May 2017

Sir my wife has gone before a year saying she want divorce and after a year now she asking for gold . Now i want to go for divorce and she dont want divorce If i file a contest case 1.can give the gold to court custody 2.i have no idea of this legal procedure can any what the process and what will happen

patra   25 May 2017

(Guest)
Originally posted by : patra
Sir my wife has gone before a year saying she want divorce and after a year now she asking for gold . Now i want to go for divorce and she dont want divorce If i file a contest case 1.can give the gold to court custody 2.i have no idea of this legal procedure can any what the process and what will Buy

?

(Guest)

What will happen only bhagavantha can tell. You have come to wrong place to seek suggestion as to what will happen.

now do one thing go to court complex in your town city whichever and contact any advocate for furtehr assistance.

what you want?  me advise and somebody else take fees?

get lost.

(Guest)

Once she tells, she wants divorce, once you tell you want divorce.  Both want divorce, now what is your problem?  apply mutual and take divorce.  Gold dont give back, sell it and tell yo uate off the gold.  Anyway she will ask alimony, then give some cash.

if you be good and give gold now, she will filefalse case on you asking gold again.  do as i as i said.

patra   25 May 2017

I dont to cheat some one i will give back but the problem is she told want divorce and gone now after 1 year she is saying she want to live with me but i dont want to be with bad one

patra   25 May 2017

May it will be contest divo . I dont want to given until case is settled

(Guest)
I dont to cheat some one i will give back but the problem is she told want divorce and gone now after 1 year she is saying she want to live with me but i dont want to be with bad one

YOU ARE MENTAL CASE, YOU DONT NEED WIFE OR SUGGESTION, YOU NEED MENTAL DOCTOR.  GO AGRA MENTAL HOSPITAL AND ADMIT.

Mukesh sharma (job )     26 May 2017

Hello talk with your wife and try to solve your issue with mutual consent 

other you may take advice from your lawyer... 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 May 2017

You file contested divorce. As poer your wish give gold under proper acknowledgement..You can even deposit in court. Or as per wish after settlement of you rdivorce case you can give gold.If she doesn't agree for mutual consent file a contested divorce case.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 May 2017

You file contested divorce. As poer your wish give gold under proper acknowledgement..You can even deposit in court. Or as per wish after settlement of you rdivorce case you can give gold.If she doesn't agree for mutual consent file a contested divorce case.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   26 May 2017

Never petition for divorce being a man. Indian courts by and large are pro-women. Collect maximum evidence to prove her desertion and strongly contest divorce quoting extensively about principles and sanctity of Hindu Marriage Act and need to respect, protect and sustain institution of marriage.

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   26 May 2017

Never petition for divorce being a man. Indian courts by and large are pro-women. Collect maximum evidence to prove her desertion and strongly contest divorce quoting extensively about principles and sanctity of Hindu Marriage Act and need to respect, protect and sustain institution of marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register