Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girl dies of low BP,after man cancels marriage due to dowry

Page no : 3

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 February 2011

Originally posted by :Ambika
"
Or cleaning--dusting, sweeping , swabbing,  the house, doing loundary, washing dishes, bringing in groceries, cooking, serving food, collecting dishes, and if some time left then engaging in homeopatic practice...and then if still  there is time, reading, and going for an hour's walk. .... where then would be time to advocate for live in relationships( that of a married man with an unmarried woman) and venting out personal frustrations onto the public forum....
"

@ Team Ambika

Just wants to understand from only you when you say a contradictory message as in above,

Que.: What according to purely you a women when becomes a 'wife' is expected to do at home ?
Why I asked: You say (I think this is for a wife not live-in you are saying- Right ?)  cleaning--dusting, sweeping , swabbing,  the house, doing laundry, washing dishes, bringing in groceries, cooking, serving food, collecting dishes, and if some time left then engaging in homeopathic practice...and then if still  there is time, reading, and going for an hour's walk.

I mean to know for understanding your messages in better way: What you expect a wife to do if she chooses to become a housewife other than some and most of the above ? Also same may be more or less said about live-in woman if she chooses to be in that 'smaller house'?
I also wants to know from you, are feminists talk of urban housewife thinking they are talking of a rural housewife bze a rural housewife mostly can't read and or go for evening walks and going in for groceries is a must do activity of a rural man as his cup of tea, I have literally lived for almost 3 years in interior most HP / Ladakh and Rajasthan so I have seen what a rural setting housewife's are doing practically in day today living.

I get confused with Team Ambika postings may be a PM may do if bandwiddth needs ot be conserved for these understanding. So what YOU say ...............

Ambika (NA)     11 February 2011

Ah Tajobindiaji, no need for a PM...as my reply is what you call would be short, whether it would be sweet or not, you need to let me know:)

Have I written anywhere it is the job of a wife or house wife? 

Arup Ji can very well do it, can't he? 

And yes, he does advocate such relationships as I have pointed out...does't he? 

Thanks for asking ....in this context  of my past posting for Arup Ji, I can say only this much...I forgot to write pick up your daughter/son or grand daughter/grand son from school, take them to their extra carriculum activities like dance and Karate classes, sit with them for their home work etc. etc., good you have given me opportunity to add a few more...for both women and men.....after all all activities need to be gender neutral , then only we can ask for gender nuetral laws....

Now depends in what region, rural irbane, which state , which economic strata Arup ji belongs to....I feel since he must be most time in front of his laptop/desk top, because his replies come very promptly, he must be a well settled and living in an area where connectivity is quite fast....hence this list of such simple and good for nothing tasks ....

Any reply from you would be interesting....I like the way you write and what you write( sometimes may not agree with it). 

BTW, Ambika is what I would like to be called, though the name you have given me too is not bad.....thanks ....

And my name is Ambika and  not team Ambika...

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     11 February 2011

Sorry, read Extra curricular activities 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 February 2011

@ Author

Congratulations !!

1. So the pre-assumed legal minds myth is broken as in with this live eg. !
2. A very good suggestion from first legal replier to your above post. Kindly follow that asap.

Now, kindly educate readers with following;

2.1 - The interim custody when mother left matrimonial home was with whom?
2.2 - At present stage who has filed the Custody application?
2.3 - What does the “operating part” of the Order on custody speak of as in application of mind is what interests me.

Kindly inform above to help general public in their respective custody contest suits. 

1 Like

(Guest)

@Ambika

Thanks ! Thanks! For your Micro observation,your view  that you said about arupji

Now depends in what region, rural irbane, which state , which economic strata Arup ji belongs to....I feel since he must be most time in front of his laptop/desk top, because his replies come very promptly, he must be a well settled and living in an area where connectivity is quite fast....hence this list of such simple and good for nothing tasks ....:P

I also agree with your view about tajobindia that you said,"Any reply from you (tajobindia )would be interesting....I like the way you write and what you write( sometimes may not agree with it)."

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register