LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girl deny to marry after physical relation

Page no : 3

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     05 December 2011

Sujit, 

Your Life is saved at the cost of denial of unfaithful  dishonest future Wife. 

If she is happy leaving you, and you love her, You must keep her happy, by giving her Liberty to enjoy  her as she desire. Sacrify your relationship for Your Love.   

Now read "Chanakya Niti" on Woman. 

Enjoy your New Life with New Wife! Search for New Wife: Keep in mind to give Happiness, without any expectation or selfish motive. It’s Life. It goes on.

If  at all you want defense, issue one notice to her, that you both were intimate friend for last 3 years,  and wanted to marry each other, and that as on today also you are ready and willing to marry her, and if you like to do so, reply this Notice within 15 days, get married to me within one month, otherwise I shall be compelled to forget you, and will marry any other girl of my choice. Thats all. Do not commit anything more. 

Forget about your Documents. 

Read old sayings by very popular authors about woman, they don't seem any change in it. 

Why Muslim want  Two Male witness OR One male and Two  Woman Witness for Muslim Marriage?

Why They don's Allow Two women, or Only woman? are THE WOMAN UNRELIABLE, Or Changes with situation? ?? It all continue since last 5000 years as per Hindu  Philosophy, and almost 1500 years of Moh law. 

"Ladki bus aur Train ke piche kabhi mat bhago ..

Ek jaati hai dusri aati hai :-)" I liked it.

History only repeats. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register