Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girl deny to marry after physical relation

Page no : 2

sujit (owner)     28 November 2011

ya i have so much care of my family and my family also with me the also support me on that becz both family was aggry on our marry that time i am clearing one thing i am not fighting for getting back that girl but i cannt tollarate fraud things in future if she cannot spoil any other person life thats why iam doing this can anybody suggest me before case filing can i send a lawyer notice to her in perticular section

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     29 November 2011

Surjit, you are stupid, and do not have any confidence that you will get another girl. Forget her, She is hooker who sleeps without marriage. Just forget and dont waste your and readers time

sujit (owner)     29 November 2011

i dont want stupid suggestion like mahesh i want solution so please suggest me can i send legal notice to that girl or not

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     29 November 2011

sujit,

You may not get a good legal remedy for your problem and litigation is not that eay. Pl stay away from litigation as much as possible.If you still feel , you must contest , you may .... good luck.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 November 2011

Live and let live.

Forget and move ahead in life.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

rajiv_lodha (zz)     29 November 2011

Surjit, everybody here is showing you red flag, not 2 move ahead with ur plans against her, but u r hell bent to comit SUICIDE.....then GO AHEAD.

Ppl here are not ur enemies, law-equality is a french word in India for men, remember! U wil badly burn ur fingers & punish ur parents too by ur foolish act!

Call is still urs.....U are master of ur DESTINY

1 Like

sujit (owner)     29 November 2011

yes sir i think about all that but not for mine u want in futuree any woman can think before doing that kind of thing because u feel the pain so i want legal solution if a man do then its illegal i am asking why not same for women

Aishwarya (Teacher)     29 November 2011

You seem to be really hell bent on taking revenge..

then from now on its best that lawyers should advice you how u can fight her and turn her down, prove that she is insane and  let her to persih forever in hell

..that is what u want to do right now.

.As you are tremendously full of emotions like grief , anger , dissapointment, dejection, cheated and many more..

But lemme tell you, this is your initial phase and it will go with time and things, dont forget that almost many people here have suffered gone through the same and quite much more than that and what  u cannot think about..so everybody feels that his her pain is much bigger than others and u have the sole right to avenge urself for the pain given to u..Trust me it wont help u..rather just forget and let go of her..U see the more u think about such people the more ur giving ur energies to them ..the more u deveiate urself from good things of life..

revenge always make effect on both the sides..So why waste ur precious time , physical. mental , psychological wellbeing on that one person.why..

It wont make u happy ultimately things do come back..Once u start it again and again and never ends..

U decide what u wish to do..Its ur life thats precious than any other revenge..

Good luck

rahul (engineer)     01 December 2011

you are doing a great job sujit. my best wishes are with you.  your approach will highlight the gap in indain law in front of the law makers which always have law for boys. dont listen just do what you are doing. by act of yours every girl will think before playing with boys feelings. make her repent for her poisonous thought.  Boys too are human beings. post your article in facebook, twitter etc and highlight it.. and also tell the guy everything who is going to marry her and also his family members.if he is below level then he will marry her... leave no stones unturned . in the process you may waste some time but life is very long and your determination will teach her a lesson. best wishes

rahul (engineer)     01 December 2011

you are doing a great job sujit. my best wishes are with you.  your approach will highlight the gap in indain law in front of the law makers which always have law for boys. dont listen just do what you are doing. by act of yours every girl will think before playing with boys feelings. make her repent for her poisonous thought.  Boys too are human beings. post your article in facebook, twitter etc and highlight it.. and also tell the guy everything who is going to marry her and also his family members.if he is below level then he will marry her... leave no stones unturned . in the process you may waste some time but life is very long and your determination will teach her a lesson. best wishes

raj malhotra (M.D)     02 December 2011

buddy u r luck to get rid of such a sinful girl...get a life...start living a new life...after some time u will regret wasting time for such girl...

Dr. GYV Victor., PhD., CEng., (Chartered Engineer Dredge Master (STCW 95) Marine Shipping Contracts Customs Arbitrator and Consultant)     02 December 2011

Sincere suggestion is to forget the bad episode of life and try to come to life to carry on with your life, unless and until the girl is not black mailing you for reasons. If you try to intimdiate the female she can reverse the case on you on forced s*x amounting to rape, whether it is on consent or under non-consent, the law will favour women.

Further, it is very clear from your confession of having intimate evidence, itself shall go against you for robbing the modesty of a women, for which you may be awarded with imprisonment.

Dr. GYV Victor., PhD., CEng., (Chartered Engineer Dredge Master (STCW 95) Marine Shipping Contracts Customs Arbitrator and Consultant)     02 December 2011

why and how on earth did you get this intimate documents unless you had for reasons other options ...... this event itself (either you or you had assistance in having the documents made) shall go against you, if she reverse teh case on you for forced s*x under duress amounting to rape..

sujit (owner)     02 December 2011

u iam ready for that and rape can be done one not for may time and rape us done agist ur permission with ur permission rape cant be made i have that proves thats why i want this secondly i want this girl infurute cant spoil anybodies life

priya (student)     03 December 2011

Oh u shud be thankful tht she is not filing any false cases against you.. immorality has gone down to unprecedented level nwadyas irespective of gender...

this is happening to many people..its just too disturbing...forget move on..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register