LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seshagiri Viswanatha Rao (Asst Secy to Govt Retired)     16 April 2010

gift settlement deed

As indicated in my earlier mails/questions it was mentioned that gift settlement deed registration have taken place on the landed properties of late father who expired long back and he did not execute any gift sale deed to anybody during his life including his own absolute five living heirs  Mother had also expired long back  when copies of genuine sale deed document of late father was sent sent to the sub registrar more than two months back but  there is no response  from the registrar concerned The documents are in the name of our late father only and subsequent land sale transactions have have taken place without original document of late father or it was mentioned as link document  Prior proceeding legally against land grabbers is it necessary to issue legal notice or it can be proceeded straight away  Kindly advice the mater can be brought to the notice of vigilance and enforcement prior to legal and is it entertainable by the vigilance authorities and we desire to submit joint complaint by all the absolute living heirs and after obtaining the report of he vigilance, we intend to move before competent court of law

Kindly tender consider advise

 4 Replies

Rasik Dagli (Lawyer)     16 April 2010

Your Query is absolutely unclear. You should give detailes when the father purchased the oproperty? Is is open land ? Who are the legal heirs ? Details of land grabed by some persons.What proceedings have taken place before the Sub-Registrar ? On getting the full and proper details I may be able to guide you.



1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     17 April 2010

First of all of you to enter you names in ROR , for that u have to apply to revenue authorities with death certificate of ur father , alongwith succession cetificate. after the certification of the same entry u can start legal proceding

Seshagiri Viswanatha Rao (Asst Secy to Govt Retired)     17 April 2010


Seshagiri Viswanatha Rao (Asst Secy to Govt Retired)     17 April 2010

Thank you very much for prompt response  will obliged if it is advised whether the matter can be reported to the vigilance and enforcement wing and is it entertainable by this agency After obtaining this report we intend to proceed legally which have supporting and valid document Desired to proceed legally dully obtaining legal heir succession certificate from the authorities concerned as advised  Also intimate whether any prior notice needs to be given through an advocate to the person(s) who are involved illegal sale of land transactions of late father He had not signed any documents or party to this sale proceeds His original land document is with us only

Regards and Thank you

S Viswanatha Rao

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query