Gift of settlement issue

hello, My grandfather have 4 sons. he distributed some land in our village to his 4 sons, they constructed houses and staying.. but the land patta(Registered) in my grandfather name only.y grandfather got this land from his father. now one of son(no 2) forcefully registered on his name from my grandfather as gift of settlement on 07.08.2019, he got passbook of Telangana government. In that registration he mentioned that there is no constructed buildings. but remain his brothers constructed there houses 30 years back. what we should do to cancel the gift of settlement .
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. ALL the remaining brother can proceed with filing a Civil Court grievance application, filed for rescinding /revoking the Gift Deed, on basis of all the available documentary evidences with the brothers. Take certificate of local Gram Panchayat for the constructed structures age and details of house rent taxes etc.... Arrange for few witnesses and other evidences, to put up in court. Also request court to direct partition proceedings and necessary directions to the Revenue & Gram Panchayat authorities.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal



since the property is ancestral, therefore, other brothers can file a civil suit for the partition of the property and also set aside the gift/settlement citing the same as null & Void being illegal, 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x