LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha   02 July 2015

Gift deed cancellation by donee back to donor

I had made a gift deed of my property in my fathers name. Now my father wants to return back the property to me so that my brother and sister do not raise any legal concerns later on, So he wants to cancel the gift deed and get the registration re transferred to me. What are the options? How should the gift deed cancellation be done? - Can he just cancel it? - can he again make a gift deed in my sons name? ( currently a minor) - can he make a new gift deed to me or my wife? Appreciate your reply on this


 1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     30 October 2015

1. Gift Deed can be cancelled if bo the donor and donees so agrees to,

2. File a cancellatuion deed and get it registered,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query