New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jukrun Nisa   05 April 2022

Getting exploited please help 🙏

Sir i am getting mentally disturbed by my neighbors. They are supporting the person who has traspass my land they are with around 25 members including children and women. we are of 3 me ,mother and my 28yr old physically abeled sister . we have proper documentation then also we are not getting any help from the administration. when we start to build our hovel these people come and start fighting with us. what can be done . please help.🙏


 1 Replies

Aashish Chimnani   05 April 2022

Go to your nearest police station and file an FIR against your neighbors as well as those trespassers if the police or administration is not taking any kind of action you can file a writ in the high court of your state which can direct and even direct police personnel who has shown negligence in his work and did not take any action against those trespassers. The court will appoint an officer for you to handle that case. 

If those 25 members were found intentionally trespassing on the property of a person without his consent, by them without authority, has been defined as criminal trespass under section 441 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860.

As per the section, if an unauthorized person enters the property of another person, without his consent then he or she shall be punished for criminal trespass.

The punishment of criminal trespass has been defined in section 447 of the Indian Penal Code.

The punishment for criminal trespass is imprisonment which may extend to 3 months or a fine which may extend to 500 rupees or both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register