IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ab (working)     15 August 2013

Get booked under 509/354 for saving your mother life.

Our neighbours attacked my mother in numbers. Few ladies in the locality stopped them and asked me to come and take my mother back home before they abuse any further.

I gave written complaint against them in police station but they counter blasted with a false case u/s under 354/509 against me by putting the female member upfront. We sat in police station for 2 hours but no one helped. When we left th police station the attacker family tied up with police and filed false fir u/s 354/509 againtst me. 2 witnesses are added and their signatures were taken basis misguidance. the attacker took signatures of few people on blank paper and added false content afterwards. 

The molestation incidence is fabricated that happened 2-4 days back , date not known and time not known. chargesheet says that molestation incidence iis known to the locality who alerted me in the past.

2 witnesses are now regretting and have signed the affidavit that they have no involvement in the case.

All signatories in the false case alongwith other members in the locality are now ready to sign affidavit that they didnt heard of any molestation incidence and their signatures were taken on blank paper basis misguidance and considering that as an application for park developement.

Plus few citizens have confirmed in vigilance inquiry that these people abused my mother that day and i am innocent. Police didnt do any clear investigation because they tied up with that party to book me under false case.

that lady is expert in blackmailing people and now threatened people to talk in my favour else she will put some allegations against me. All are afraid of her.

  Can this fir be quashed. Please assist. My career is about to finish because i tried to save my mother,




 3 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     16 August 2013


Not, doubt it little diffcult case but I am sure there ways out, there are provisions in Cr.P.C wherein FIR can be quashed and at the same time you can write a letter to the Commissioner of Poilce and Magistrate seeking help.

Thought its a lengthy process, but I am sure you will get some help.


Advocate Kapil Chandna


Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 August 2013

All the wrong things are happening in this country. But after filing the FIR what are the Police doing or have done so far? Have they threatened you to or actually put you behind lock-up. If you fear arrest get an anticipatory bail. Taking you to court and getting you punished is a long drawn process. Face things as and when they come. Do not cry before you are hurt. It may turn out all are empty threats only, to be forgotten with time.

ab (working)     18 August 2013

Even met delhi commissioner of police who instructed a neutral inquiry but the findings says that since the chargesheet has been filed hence they cannot intervene, means the i.o of the case  under state of motivation is free to write anything in the chargesheet and add fake witnesses and forged evidences in it without any investigation. No action on him. the higher authorities are also silent. The actual crime has been hided and actual victims who demanded justice from the police are prosecuted. Is media the only solution? where has police department improved, Now 100 no is the new help line for criminals. commit a crime and call 100 and use your female member as the defense.

I am less bothered about myself,  more about my parents who are under deep stress.  Without doing anything they book innocents. does this gives the message that a son should keep watching his mother taking the beating else he will be booked under false case. 

Can any authority other than police investigate and ask people in the locality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query