Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

General central service

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2013

In case you are really interested in getting a andvise based on experience, you have to disclose:-

1)          Which is the cadre of Defence Civilian in which you are.  There are hundreds of cadres of Defence Civilians.

2)          Which post is held substantively and which post is held on adhoc basis.

3)          What is classification of both posts and who are appointing authorities of both posts?

4)          Who is cadre controlling authority of both posts?

5)          What are the charges

6)          Who issued chargesheet

7)          Whether chargesheet is under rule 14 or 16 or 18.

8)          Whether inquiry is held.

9)          Whether you engaged any Defence Asstt in Inquiry

10)        What was findings of IO?

11)        What action followed inquiry?

12)        Which penalty is awarded?

13)        When penalty is awarded?

14)        When appeal is submitted

15)        To whom appeal is submitted?

16)        When appeal was decided?

17)        Whether any revision/review petition submitted/decided if so when.

18)        When court case is filed?

19)        Where court case is filed?

20)        When court case was decided?

21)        What were directions of the court.

22)        What did you do thereafter?

23)        What did the administration do thereafter.

Kumar sanja (employee)     26 July 2013

Dear Sir,

My Replies are as follows

1)          Which is the cadre of Defence Civilian in which you are.  There are hundreds of cadres of Defence Civilians.

Reply 1) Classification is General central service group 'A' Gazetted Non Ministerial and cadre is Civilian academy officers in defence Training establishment. 

2)          Which post is held substantively and which post is held on adhoc basis.

Reply 2) on adhoc basis (recruitment rules for said cadre is absent ) hint they are made under Art 309 of the indian constitution.

3)          What is classification of both posts and who are appointing authorities of both posts?

Reply 3) General Central service ,Group 'A' Gazetted Non-Ministerial  -- President of india 

since appoint was on adhoc basis -- appointing authority in delegated authority is additional secretary ,MOD/GOI.

4)          Who is cadre controlling authority of both posts?

Reply 4) is Joint sectt  and cao of mod.

5)          What are the charges

you left the office before time,late to office and mere warnings/advices.

6)          Who issued chargesheet

Ans. no body's signature is found and no name is also there on the statement of imputations of misconduct & misbehaviour.

7)          Whether chargesheet is under rule 14 or 16 or 18.

no such rule is used. rule is silent.

8)          Whether inquiry is held.

No not at all ( i gave reply by emphatically denying all the charges and requested for documents and witness arising out of prelim inquiry so as to enable me to give my detailed reply as those are not supplied.

9)          Whether you engaged any Defence Asstt in Inquiry

no such stage has ever occurred ( direct speking order is passed by stating that the reply given is not cogent and convincing )

10)        What was findings of IO?

no such stage has come

11)        What action followed inquiry?

no next proceedings were served 

12)        Which penalty is awarded?

dismissal 

13)        When penalty is awarded?

dismissal

14)        When appeal is submitted

after dismissal of special leave petition.

(no merit in the petition,special leave petition is dismissed) in the year 2004

15)        To whom appeal is submitted?

defence secretary

16)        When appeal was decided?

no decision has ever arrived

17)        Whether any revision/review petition submitted/decided if so when.

no 

18)        When court case is filed?

4 september 2005

second round of litigation stating that ealier judicial orders were not on merits ,irregularity is vitiated and playing of fraud by opposite party

opposite party misguided the court that ccs cca rules are not applicable even when the penalty order is passed against adhoc appointee

20)        When court case was decided?

writ petition is allowed by set aside the appellatte order and observed 

ealier judicial orders are vitiated for impropriety and behaviour of opposite party

21)        What were directions of the court.

defence secretary is directed to pass fresh orders against dismissal order

22)        What did you do thereafter?

iam awaiting the orders to come on my hand (still prepared by court)

23)        What did the administration do thereafter.

yet to appoach him

kindly guide me

regards,

Kumar sanja (employee)     26 July 2013

Dear Sir 

but upsc says differently as follows

1.   Ad-hoc Appointments Means The appointments made by the Government to various Group “A” and Group  “B” posts pending recruitment of candidates through the Commission are treated as adhoc appointments and are required to be reported to the Commission by all the Ministries and Departments through monthly and half yearly returns.

Since, my appointment was taken during absence of recruitment rules, I treat myself as regular employee.

regards,

ravi

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2013

i can understand that there may be some injustice.

But you appear to have gone unprofessionally. 

You should meet nearest available servie matter expert with all papers as internet queries will be unending and you will gain nothing

Raghvendra   15 September 2015

Dear Sir,

I am selected for Examiner of patents which is a General central service Group A gazzetted. Its also written posts are temporary but likely to continue. What does it mean? And how productive will it be for my career to join such organization. I am interested because it is a grp A service. Rest no idea about it. Is President of India will be my appointing authority?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2015

Originally posted by : Raghvendra
Dear Sir,

I am selected for Examiner of patents which is a General central service Group A gazzetted. Its also written posts are temporary but likely to continue. What does it mean? And how productive will it be for my career to join such organization. I am interested because it is a grp A service. Rest no idea about it. Is President of India will be my appointing authority?

"posts are temporary but likely to continue" means you are not ad-hoc.  you will continue after probation.

" Is President of India will be my appointing authority?"

Merely being Gp-A officer does not mean that President himself will be appointing.  Such powers are exercised by Minister in delegated capacity. As a matter of procedure apporval of appointment will be taken on file.  Appointment order will be signed by any Gp-A officer.

other point raised by you are not legal in nature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register