LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 August 2020

Apply to the concerned Court for release of vehicle on superdari.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 August 2020

Originally posted by : prakash vadhia
release of vehicle ceased by police


A Imaginery Fake "Time-Pass" apathetic question, designed to fool & mislead Experts on this Forum.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     10 August 2020

When a vehicle is in  criminal case one has to apply fot eh release to the jurisdictional magistrate by giving notice to the public prosecutor then the court orders for its release subject to conditions generally asking to furnish money surety, property valuation certificate, govt salary slip etc. On fulfilling the conditions imposed by the court the release order is granted,

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 August 2020

How is the vehicle connected with gambling?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register