LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

taha (naik)     16 October 2018

full and final settlement

1. one Writ petition for maintenance of minor child is pending before high court further main maintenance case is being order by family court for wife only. however family court order me to pay amount from the date of filing of application.
2. please guide me if i want settlement then where should I approach family court or high court.

Learning

6 Replies

RATTAN DEEP SINGH   16 October 2018

My company has asked me for Resign. I resigned on 3rd Aug 2018, and same has been accepted by HR and my immediate manager. And they have given in writing that I shall get my f&f on or before 30th September. On 28th September, they send my f&f cakculation statement through email, same has been accepted by me. But still I not received the payment. I am sending them mail for f&f, but they are not replying.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 October 2018

There are two different questions/ queries in this post, which have been posted by different authors (presumably) 

1. No writ is maintainable for maintenance. Consult your lawyer.

2. Wait and watch for your settled amount to be credited in your account.

Martin S.   17 October 2018

Originally posted by : taha
1. one Writ petition for maintenance of minor child is pending before high court further main maintenance case is being order by family court for wife only. however family court order me to pay amount from the date of filing of application.2. please guide me if i want settlement then where should I approach family court or high court.

You talk to judge directly.

Martin S.   17 October 2018

Originally posted by : RATTAN DEEP SINGH
My company has asked me for Resign. I resigned on 3rd Aug 2018, and same has been accepted by HR and my immediate manager. And they have given in writing that I shall get my f&f on or before 30th September. On 28th September, they send my f&f cakculation statement through email, same has been accepted by me. But still I not received the payment. I am sending them mail for f&f, but they are not replying.

Why are you inserting yours here?

Ravikiran   29 October 2018

Dear sir I'm from Bengaluru I want to know about rights of me in my grand father(died) self occupied property and my father have left me and leaving separately with his second wife and I'm looking after my grand mother and mother and recently my grand mother also died without any will . And my father is not in a position to look after me and my mother and he was telling to some relative that he will kille and mother. So give an solution for the same and still the property is in the name of my grand father no partition took place and want to know the procedure to get back my grand father self occupied property

Martin S.   29 October 2018

This is become dustbin thread.  You need to open separte thread for your problems. Dont put yours in someone elses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register