LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabir Bhattacharya   21 April 2024

Fraudulent action of ngo


We have deposited certain amount of money as EMD to a NGO for a certain work before 2 yrs. As Per agreement we had with them they were supposed to allot us work within 90 days or else they will return our money. But unfortunately neither they allotted any work nor money despite giving several written confirmation.  Now we want to file case against them.

Pls advice under which ipc we should file the case so that they should be punished exemplary. 


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2024

If you want to file a civil suit for recovery of money then you file  a money recovery suit.

If you would like to lodge a criminal complaint then approach police with a complaint, the police will take care of the secitons that will be involved in it

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 April 2024

Get a police complaint filed for cheating and fraud.

You can also file a suit for specific performance through a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register