LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagarn (n/a)     30 January 2008

Fraudulent act and harassment from the bank.

The bank has created a false loan account in my name and by obtaining order under section 101 from honΓÇÖble sub-registrar and is harassing me to repay the loan.

As per the documents taken from the court following facts were clearly observed:[list=1]None of the documents bear date on it.None of the documents is signed by branch manager.It is not having any description of property of the proposer and guarantor.It doesnΓÇÖt have the head office remarks.It is not signed by president or any of the directors.It doesnΓÇÖt have recommendation of any director.No registered document is made.It is not sanctioned in any board meeting as it is not having any resolution details of sanctioning.The type of the loan is work order cash credit but no work order is attached to it.There is a single transaction made on this account of transferring Rs.371000=00 to another loan account. Neither the amount is deposited in the proposerΓÇÖs saving / current account nor there is a cheque book issued.[/list] Using the documents I have submitted earlier for different loan proposal which they didnΓÇÖt grant; the bank has fabricated the new loan proposal without informing me and after three years the bank is behind me for recovery.
I wasnΓÇÖt informed that the loan is given to me nor the bank has made any registered document for such a large amount. The guarantors were also not informed.

What can i do to get the justice i this case?

Please help n guide me


 4 Replies

mmn (n/a)     30 January 2008

It seems that the Recovery Certificate was granted without your having contested the matter. If that is the case then you must file Writ Petition before the High Court to challenge the said Certificate.

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     30 January 2008

Your defence is that no paymnet was received by you from the bank. Unless you are able to pprove that you will not be exonerated. Hence this is a matter for evidence and hence you need to prove that the bank has fabricated the documents only during teh course of trial.

Vishwanath tripathi (Advocate)     16 February 2008

First you complaint this matter to RBI,HEAD office of the concerned bank and moreover there are Ombudsman created by RBI for all these issues.Keep all the relevant documents in your control,don't handover it to the bank employee.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     13 April 2010

you may take help of BCSBI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query