FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     25 November 2022

Fraud lawyer

I paid a lawyer 1.75 lakhs to fight an international fraud. He took the money and never dealt with it. He is absconding now and I sent him a text message using bad words. Still he is not picking up my phone. What to do now?


 4 Replies

navdeep singh   06 December 2022

write a complaint to bar council of India against him.
His or her license will be cancel.
1 Like

Adv. Shrey Shah (Advocate)     07 December 2022

Please inform state bar council as well as bar council of India with all facts by recording a letter.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     18 December 2022

Thank you all. Your all good samaritans plus honest toeards your own professions. Thats what ill do and include that there is a big conspiracy where a CBI probe is required 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     03 January 2023

Information is not sufficient. Those letter usually goes into the carpet. You need to file petition and official fees with the require number of copies before the concerned Bar Council. Please conside to personally visit and take the information. Official fees and no. of copies varies from State to State.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query