Fraud happened to me...

hi this is santosh here from Mumbai, i invested 2.4 lac rupees in a company by getting loan from HDFC I'm paying EMI...but they are not returning my returns! I'm seeking for a legal action anyone here could help me out with this please???

1. you can serve him a legal notice through a lawyer to make payment of the outstanding amount along with the interest,

2. if payment is not made despite service of the legal notice, you can file a civil suit for the recovery of the amount,

3. you can also make a police complaint about cheating, misappropriation of funds 


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

If all your attempts to contact them and receive payment have failed – consider sending a letter of demand. Keep in mind this procedure should only be done as a last resort 

Dy Director

Not clear


  1. dis you buy shares/debentures; or
  2. you became partner; or
  3. you simply gave unsecured loan


On ground you got loan from bank.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x