LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekshit Kumar (private)     21 April 2019

Fraud, cheating


A person got Indiramma House, aasara pension, ration card, etc, showing that he is below poverty line. But his income levels are higher. How to intimate this to the authority and get his benefits cancelled? Can he be punished under law? Please clarify.




 2 Replies

TGK REDDI   21 April 2019

You can report the matter to the revenue authorities. In Andhra Tahsildar is the right authority. Yes. He can be punished. It's an offence.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 April 2019

First, collect such facts of his income and make a complaint to Collector about abuse/misuse of welfare funds.  Your complaint should have prima facie documentary evidence as a public authority and you can also file a copy of the complaint to CM Secretariat.  Not legal problem..

I advise that first you should file RTI Application to concerned implementation agency and seek certified copies fo all documents submitted by........................for getting Indiramma House and Aasara Pension.  The implementation authorities may be different.

Once you get the certified copies of documents you can also file a police complaint.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register