Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hozefa   25 February 2020

Fraud case against company

Hi,

I run a travel agency and one of my ex employee fooled me with false stories about is mother being sick and got some payments in my account from another travel agency which he asked me to transfer to his personal account. I did  it after cutting 5% gst.

He was also an employee of the other agenc which he quit, Now when the trip got closer he told the other agency that your money is with this vendor (my company) and you ask them for bookings....I shared all screenshots of the transcation tht I did in his personal account with that agency stating the he asked me to do this by giving me some bullsh*t story and I dont have a booking for any package.

Now the other agnecy is planing to sue me...but they had never given me a confirmation for any package or anythng like that, this person cheated both of us and is now saying that the amount I transfrerred to him is for marketing purposes and I dont have any contract like that with him, not written, not verbal..

What do i do?

Learning

9 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 February 2020

Just file a criminal complaint 

I can, but what about the case the agency plans to file on me?

I never did anything wrong yet they are probably planning to file against me.

I can, but what about the case the agency plans to file on me?

I never did anything wrong yet they are probably planning to file against me.

On what basis they will file against you, you have no dealings with them ,just deny everything and instead tell them that you will report harrasment case gainst them.Just deny for they have no proof against you.

You should screw the guy who cheated you,as the other agency would like to have thier money better to tell them to cooperate and file joint FIR against the cheater that will benifit them and you too...

yes thats what I told them, but they are saying that we paid to my account...so I am liable... 

Tell them they owe you money and they cleard their balance they had no proof of any fraud or anything else as they are differant company...if they will join you they will get something otherwise nothing. Just meet some good criminal lawyer he will bring you out of this mess.

Adv Haresh Raichura (Advocate on Record)     25 February 2020

Begin by giving a notice through a lawyer. such step has many "preemptive benifits". It is like pre-emptive surgical strike". Such notices often close disputes.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 February 2020

1. You have been swindled by the other co. with active connivance of your said Employee.

2. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Consipracy, Abetment,, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the other Co. & your Employee, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 February 2020

1. You have been swindled by the other co. with active connivance of your said Employee.

2. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Consipracy, Abetment,, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the other Co. & your Employee, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register