LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsimar Singh   29 March 2021

Fraud

I am 15 years old and a company called me offering a job of software development and I am also passionate about coding and I said yes.

they took my mother's I'd proofs ad I am a minor, now they didn't paid me salary and after I talked to other employees than they said that he is a very big criminal and use others identity.

I have sent him identity on whatsapp, I am very much scared.

Whole kolkata police is finding him after his employee was called in police station and now I am worried. He also sent me cheque photo after it he asked me identity and address. now I am worried.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 March 2021

First, stop worrying and focus on your interests, you are a minor, innocent, and have not resorted to any cybercrime.  Rest assured nothing can happen to you.  What is your actual worry ?.  

Harsimar Singh   30 March 2021

I get to know that they use others identity to take loans and than run away, I am worried they misuse my mom identity.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 March 2021

Your fears are baseless.   A lender obtains documents and securities and no one sanctions a loan merely on ID documents. The documents are to be executed with the signature of the borrower by the lender.  If a lender sanctions such an amount it is only a fraud between lender and borrower.  The lender is supposed to verify the original ID and then confirm the identity of the borrower.  Though there are such possibilities of exploiting the innocent, it is impossible to frame any innocent person for those frauds, where a lender has to take precautions.  Moreover, a mother's identity is difficult to fake.

Cross the bridge when it comes.  At the most, you can expect a call or visit of a police officer for investigating the culprit.  As many cases are always lodged against the culprit, the officials are aware of the criminal and do not have time to bother you except taking a statement at the maximum

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 March 2021

Unbelievable fabricated facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register