LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay singh (none)     29 May 2014

Fraud

DEAR SIR,A NEWLY REGISTERED ADVOCATE OF MY VILLAGE  HAS FILED A CASE OF 229B UNDER Z.A.ACT IN THE COURT OF SDM.HE HAS BOUGHT THE ALLEGATION THAT I HAVE TAKEN A SUM OF MONEY TO REGISTER MY AGRICULTURAL PLOT IN 1983 AND GAVE THE POSSESION OF THAT PLOT.ACCORDIND TO HIS POSSESION THAT PLOT MUST BE REGISTERED TO HIM AND HE WILL PAY THE STAMP DUTY IN THE COURT.AS HE HAS NOT ANY LEGAL TITLE ON THAT PLOT.HE HAS NEITHER ANY AGREEMENT OR ANY PROOF OF RECEIVING ANY SUM OR ANY EVIDENCE.WILL ANY LAW APPLICABLE TO ME TO GET REGISTERED BY ANY COURT.HE IS ALSO MAKING FALSE F.I.R.WITH THE HELP OF CORRUPT POLICE BY INFUENCING THEM BY BRIBE.HE OFTEN COMES ON MY THAT PLOT WITH GUNDAAS AND NON SOCIAL ELEMENTS .WHAT SHOULD I DO IN ORDER TO FACE THIS PROBLEM?

Learning

9 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 May 2014

File Perjury U/S 340 of CrPC read with 195 of CrPC against them.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2014

no useful advise can be given without perusal of papers in revenue matter.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 May 2014

Can a simple advise from expert solve your problem ?

It is ultimately the Advocate who has to defend you in such matters in the Court and rarely one Advocate gives importance/attention/ respect to other's advise, as every one has his own perceptions.

Ultimately client gets confused with several conflicting advise and actual Advocate not implementing them.

Have belief in credibility of a honest advocate and entrust the case to him.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     31 May 2014

File land grabbing case.  Also file a counter complaint in the same police station against the Advocate and his associates stating all the facts you mentioned in your query and if there is no action meet DCP or Commissioner of Police.  He will direct the local police to do investigation quickly and without bias.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     31 May 2014

File a declaratory title suit in the Civil Court of jurisdiction and persuent to that by invoking Or.39 Rule 1 & 2 obtain a restraint/injunction order against the interloper from visitation of your land with musclemen .

ajay singh (none)     01 June 2014

I HAVE TAKEN ADVICES BY SEVERAL LOCAL ADVOCATES ON MY MATTER.THEY ARE ADVISING TO TAKE CARE IN IVESTIGATION IN MY RIVALS FALSE F.I.R.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2014

what else do you think can be advised.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2014

You can file a declaration and injunction suit before a civil court in advance and contest his false cases.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 June 2014

In the Land grabbing case itself, you can seek Interim Injunctions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register