Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gagan (GM)     23 May 2012

Part property

Hi,

Me and my friend ( not in blood relationship with me) bought a land sizing 20x80. The registered document of this was in his name.  On this piece of land we have constructed a double storey house. The ground portion of this was appartment was now registered in my name ( and upper portion is under my friend's possesion).  In the registered document of mine we have mentioned that in case the building get demolished there will proportinate rights in the land. I have a question if in case of despute will I get my rights for the portion of which I am having registered document.

Please advise.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     23 May 2012

Please Elaborate what do you mean by 'registered document' in your favour as regards ground portion ?

The ground portion of that apartment is sold to me by my friend. And of that portion I am having registry. The first floor is with my friend.

Respected Sir,

Kindly advise me on the above matter. Do I required to elaborate on this matter more ?

Gagan (GM)     24 May 2012

I am again elaborating my query- I have purchased the ground floor of a two storey building. A Sale deed (registry) was executed and has taken a loan from the bank too on this part property. In this sale deed we have mentioned in case natural calamity / or any other reason if the building is demolished there will be proportionate rights of both.  I have a question in case of dispute will I have rights on the portion of which I am having the registry/sale deed i.e. ground floor of the said building.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register