LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil SHETTY   15 February 2021

Forum 3 application muncilpality in karnataka

My grand mother as a small property commercial building she brought building on 1985(sale deed) . she paid regular taxes till now. There children built a small room upon the building in the year 2015 without taking permission from muncipality. when we tried for the application for forum 3, These muncipality officials are objecting that the small room which was built in the 2015 for this we have the pay taxes with penalties from the date of sale deed 1981.or else forum 3 will not be issued it will cost nearly Lakhs with penalties more we are very poor now.

The thing is me and my grandmother are separated from there children I don't have parents .My grand mother wants to get registered to my name .
My own aunt and uncle cheated me and my grandmother we are deeply regreted about this and they are forcing my grandmother to register to this small building to there name, my grandmother don't want to give them .

I am looking for the suggestion regarding this matter .please any guide this, how to tackle this issue ?

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 February 2021

Facts are too complex that only a local lawyer would be in a position to assist you.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     29 April 2021

seek the details from local lawyer is better

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register