LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gagandeepsingh.bagga (Practising Lawyer )     29 March 2012

Form of deed

Following is my query:


Son has purchased 2 flats in his mother's name. Son has paid the all the money of the said 2 flats. Now, his mother wants to form an agreement or deed which gives him (son)  right to transfer the property after her death, unconditionally:

Should he got for GIFT DEED or SETTLEMENT DEED?

Ofcourse, the mother is going to make a WILL also. But, since the mother has 2 children and the one who has made the payment is under fear that in his absense his brother can prepare fresh WILL of her mother which will automatically revoke the previous one.

Please the right form of agreement or deed to be used for this purpose.

Thank you.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query