LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting till now (executive)     28 October 2014

Form 205 for non-attendance

My next trial date at court is 29.12.2014. Since Im pregnant, I will be unable to attend the court . One lawyer suggested me to submit form 205. Is the form available with anybody? can i take the printout of the form and submit or else i have to collect it from court?


 3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     28 October 2014

1. It is not a form but you need to make one such Interim Application u/s 151 of C.P.C. and submit before the civil Judge seeking permission for you being absent at future hearing dates due to your pregnancy and that your advocate will represent you in your absence. If such form exists then you lawyer should be able to provide you a copy of it.

498A-filed (Advisor)     28 October 2014

You can file an application u/s 205 crpc and in the mean while your lawyer can file 317 crpc application stating that you are ill/ pregnant and advised rest and that your lawyer will represent you on each and every date giving the reason of your absence.

fighting till now (executive)     29 October 2014

Rohit Sharma and 498A-Filed......thanks to both of u.....can u please provide me the format of how to appeal before the court under 205crpc?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register