LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Dev Narne   24 February 2024

Forgot to file notice on govt standing counsel

As a party in person I forgot to add the service of notice on the govt standing counsel to my civil writ petition ( under art. 226) documents at the time of filing as a result of which it is yet to be numbered and posted for admission. 

How do I cure this defect by which I mean to ask as to how I can file service of notice on govt standing counsel now, so that my writ petition may be numbered and posted.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2024

Serving the copy or the notice to the standing counsel is the job of your advocate and not the party.

You can contact your advocate on this prctical issue 

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 February 2024

Repeated query as observed from your profile, some of them are:

posted a new topic in forum Forgot to file notice on govt standing counsel

replied to a topic in forum Notices on standing counsel writ petition

posted a new topic in forum Notices on standing counsel writ petition

replied to a topic in forum Party-in-person related query

posted a new topic in forum Party-in-person related query

posted a new topic in forum Court fee payment methods

posted a new topic in forum Responsibility of section 122 of transfer of property act

posted a new topic in forum Walta act 2002, andhra pradesh

More 
Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=869985

It is advisable to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer, however, reptition of same story is ridiculous.

Rahul Dev Narne   25 February 2024

Sir, 

I am seking professional services but as you know it is very difficult to get these questions answered. It is better to approach with a bit of preparedness. Honestly there is nothing in wrong or ridiculous in knowing things. If you want to me to approach someone blindly without any information I am sure that won't go well . I get similar replies from my advocate "don't worry too much", " leave it to us", " don't try to know everything".

All the threads you posted were months apart over years. They are neither spam nor irritating. I am trying to know things from party in person perspective because from an advocate's perspective it won't be useful for me. 

It is not as if I am collecting all this information to make lawyers seem insignificant. I am just curious. If that offends you I apologise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register