Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forget about freedom: SC to husbands

Page no : 3

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     15 September 2010

This question is irrelevant. Whether someone is feminist or not does not need discussion here. It would amount to personal gossip which can be done through personal mails and PMs. I would attract the attention of admin here. What Hema has written is a matter of fact. This degradation of women have been going for a long time. And if someone is feminist, so what? Why a person should be discussed in a public forum?  

Attention Admin

The Nature of this query posed by Jogeshwar  is very personal and it would attract all personal replies by its very nature. Admin's reply in this regard would serve a very useful purpose as  it would establish one of the parameters of  what type of questions should be asked in one's posting. 

(Guest)

@RG

And you endorrse the following right?

law officer

[ Scorecard : 80]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

SKJ is totally correct. Our country is a quack country.  Every one gives medical advice.  Every one gives legal advice.  This Jogeshwar is one such quack.

gandhini (training)     15 September 2010

I read all above posts..All are interesting or informative.....

I firmly refuse to indulge in useless chitchat with Jogeshawar. But I am raising a general concern. Do this sort of exchange about an individual concern with the discussion of any issue on this public forum?  What I think about an individual and how I think of an individual is my personal concern. At a public platform like this I would not like to indulge in gossip which this type of query and counter query would encourage.  And this is my final take. I have expressed my take to make it clear in no ambiguous term that these queries are meaningless. I may hold any ideology and work on it, but an individual should not be discussed unless an individual's language and behaviour becomes a cause of concern. I again refer to the denigrating language which has been used for women in this forum, because the moment any such thing happens, whether someone calls Hema or Renuka or any other person feminists or not, I will be one among them to object to it and object to it consistently. 

(Guest)

"SKJ is totally correct. Our country is a quack country.  Every one gives medical advice.  Every one gives legal advice.  This Jogeshwar is one such quack."

According to Renuka Gupta and hema "Our country is a quack country".In LCI according to them Jogeshwar is the No.1 quack.Who is No.2,3,4,5..........................k............................n?

Show me even a single reply or posting from me where I have quoted the above quote. Do not quote wrongly, if at all you know the ethical consideration in quoting something. 

To Admin

I am constrained to reply to this petty posting from Jogeshwar. No body has a right to quote something false form another person.  And I take it as a serious issue, when someone puts words into my mouth without myself having written it. I call it cheap heckling and cheap gossip. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register