Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 September 2010

NOW FIND WHO IS QUACK?

ME OR YOU MS. HEMA?

(Guest)

message behind the words too.

LOL

(Guest)

HEMA CROSSES THE LINE , WHY PERSONAL ATTACK HEMA?

(Guest)

WHERE IS MR. ADMIN NOW? HEMA ATTACKS MR ARUP PERSONALLY. IF SHE IS ALLOWED TO ATTACK IN THIS MANNER NO ONE WILL FOLLOW RULES OF THE FORUM.

hema (law officer)     14 September 2010

women are described as prostitutes, beggars,thieves, parasites.  then where were you?  today  some hora said women as prostitutes.   you see yourself.  you ask the administrator to take against against all those people who used these words.  you see the following post of hora:

Miss or Mrs Renuka Gupta. I think it hurts you. And I am not commenting as per your want or you like it or not. But 498A women are always Vampires and parasites to me who falsely file case against there husband. They file such dowry cases for extorting money fro innocent husband and there families. And again I am saying they are doing legal terrorism and prostituion. These are the supreme court wordings. You should ask those women for not doing this misconduct rather then defending them. I also respect women. But I dont have respect for women whio file false 498a cases. Not at all never.  These type are women are more dangerous then AJMAL KASAB, the pakistani terrorists.

(Guest)

IF KASAB KILLED 20 INDIANS BY THE SAME LOGIC HEMA CANNOT GO SCOT FREE SAYING HE HAS NOT BEEN PROSECUTED YET , SO SHE(HEMA0 SHUD BE ALLOWED TO KILL 20 INDIANS.

ADMIN MADE A REQUEST IN ORDER TO BRING ORDER ON SITE NOT TO MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS A FEW DAYS BACK. IF ORDER HAS TO PREVAIL HEMA SHUD APOLOGISE MR ARUP .

PLEASE DONT TALK ABOURT WAT HAPPENED IN PAST AS NO LAW IS RETROACTIVE.

HEMA NEEDS TO APOLOGISE TO ME ARUP FOR CALLING HIM A QUACK.

hema (law officer)     14 September 2010

@avnish

your abusive words against the other members are taken down by me.  they violate indian penal code section 509 and information technology act, 2000 under section 66-A of the act. this section 66-A is cognizable and non-bailable (if it is used against women) and punishment is 3 years and also a fine of rs. 2 lacs.  the limitation is 3 years.  it is retrospective.   do not threaten me.  look into your own postings and see how you insulted the other members.  if you insist, i will ask some advocate with my own cost to take appropriate action against you for your abusive words against women. 

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     14 September 2010

Dear members,

The family law forum is intended for discussion on the legal aspects of family laws. However a few of the members have taken this forum for ride and have started abusing each other purely from their personal experiences without there being a healthy discussion. 

It is seen that most of the exchanges have been on the issue of use/misuse of 498-A in India. It is true that this section is vastly misused in India,  but at the same time one cannot rule out real victims. Our endeavor should be to see how we can find ways to curb this menace. Both the victims of true and false cases instead of attacking each other should come forward to offer their valuable suggestions and solutions so that others are not affected.

Any personal attacks hereinafter would be seriously viewed by the admin and the members indulging in such acts shall be banned once and for all from this website.

3 Like

(Guest)

thanks , only lawpoints to be discussed no personal laundry wash or mudslinging.

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks admin ji. even after ur warning dated 9 sep 10 hema trying to attack other members.

1 Like

(Guest)

NOW COMES THIS FAKE ID HEMA , THIS IS A FAKE SECOND ID OF A LAWYER WHU WAS TEACHING LEGAL TERRORISM ON THIS WEBSITE.

(Guest)

What a tough get going for a single person !!!

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     15 September 2010

I am constrained to say that what is happening below the admin warning are no less personal attacks. So where  is it going to stop? We have to decide the moment. It is also very true that lot of mudslinging has happened against women with worst of words, which almost amounts to violating modesty of women in general. Which abuse of law says that women or men should be abused with worst of language. So my suggestion is let these abuse be stopped NOW from this moment on.

Thanks to admin for issuing a general warning. 

hema (law officer)     15 September 2010

thanks admn.  to bring your attention how women are being branded as beggars, prostitutes, parasites, patni occupied koli (pok), women of mass destruction (WMD), the series of posts were put up and strong medicine was given to errant husbands and their supporters.  if they repeat the same thing, the cyber law crime department is moved to find out and punish the culprits under cyber law as well as indian penal code section 509.

thanks again admn. 

(Guest)

Is hema a feminist? If so, is hema a typical feminist?

Any input please?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register