LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chiranjeevi chiranjeevi   12 December 2022

forgery signature

my cousin has forged my signature and created a fake sale deed. and filed a petition in court stating that I took the money and not registering the land in his name. case is pending in court of junior civil judge


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 December 2022

you can challenge the so called  fake sale deed with sufficient proves in the same court. 

chiranjeevi chiranjeevi   13 December 2022

can I file Complaint in police station

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 December 2022

criminal case.         

Dr Ramesh Yadav   18 December 2022

please collect copy of sale deed. If there is no money transaction between you both. You can complain to police.for forgery.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 December 2022

Must consuolt your laweyer on feasibility of filing criminal case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register