Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Arun Raj   22 April 2020

Forgery document cancellation procedures.

My neighbor who encroached 5.25 cents and registered the same with the help of his mother. she settled 5.25 cents of my land along with her own land to his son by way of registered settlement deed in 2003.

District Register of chengalpet registration district, who enquiry my petition, scrutinized both party documents and passed an order. District Register concludes, that my neighbor involved in forgery and inadequate to prove his own documents.

please provide me, how to cancelled those forgery document. if any criminal punishment is available for my neighbor.

Learning

4 Replies

ADVOCATE KHUSBOO VERMA   23 April 2020

Hello Sir,

First of all, ask encroachers to evict the land by sending eviction Notice. Thereafter file a Civil Suit in the court of Property jurisdiction for an injunction and their eviction from the suit Property.

Regards Advocate Khusboo Verma

Contact 8285261877 for further queries.  

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2020

When did you come to know qua the alleged "family settlement deed"?

Since when the son and mother have been occupying /encroached the land ?

Did you lodge a police complaint and institute a suit for forging document and illegal possession / encroachment of your  land ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 April 2020

By posting the same issue again and again with same facts (copy and paste) you can not expect precise guidance.  The experts in the forum can not make surgical operations on line after hearing your side of the story.   At the most they may offer first aid or a free consultation.  In the end, the remedy procedure has to be taken up with local advocates after the diagnosis of those symptoms.  Please avoid the repetition of the query.

S Arun Raj   23 April 2020

thank for all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More