Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Forged xerox documents given

hi

i was given a xerox  copy of a document in which there was score of my one  relative and other 5 people. By some known person . which was having seal and sign of authorities. Unknown of the fact that it was forged i submited the xerox copy of  it to higher authorities . i havent signed or written anything on it . now the higher authorities are filing a case of forgery on me . 

what should i do i am inocent and i cant take the name of person who gave me the xerox copy please help.

can xerox copies considered as proper evidence for forgery case.

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2012

You query is vague.

• Where did you submit the papers?
  • Why you needed reletive's marksheet?
  • What was you benefit in the deal?
  • What was your reletive's benefit in the deal?
  • How document pertaining to you landed to you through unknown person?
  • Why you alone submitted it?
  • You did nto sign any paper but you submitted it ?

Who will believe your stroy. 

(Guest)

Where did you submit the papers?

Ans : sorry i cant tell u where i submited the papers .

Why you needed reletive's marksheet?

Ans :its not a marksheet .As i asked in my question its a document  like list of  students with their scores.

i didnt needed the document i just wanted to help him because he was afraid of going to institute so i told him give me the list  i will get it confirmed.

What was you benefit in the deal?

There was no benfit for me since he was close relative and very tensed so i offered to help him.

What was your reletive's benefit in the deal?

his benfit was that he will be cleared that the document was fake or real he was also unaware that xerox of document is real or fake

• How document pertaining to you landed to you through unknown person?
  •  

as i already told the person was not unknown he was his friend

Why you alone submitted it?

because he  was afraid to go to submit it

You did nto sign any paper but you submitted it ?

actually they just took it fom me and they told me to go to talk to higher authority 

Who will believe your stroy.

if u wann belive than belive.

i just need to know is that xerox is sufficient evidence against me .

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     01 December 2012

Dear Gaurav the Chairman, You seems to be in over the cloud. You seems to be arrogant. You seems to be lacking etiquette of asking help from this column. Then only alternative is left for you to face the consequences if the other party would sue you for submitting the forget documents even if it were not forged by you. Now you would start cursing me but I call spade a spade.

May God help you.

Regards

(Guest)

see sir i am sorry if i sound arrogant but    i still dont    understand as  the rules in the forum tell not to disclose any personal information so i am not disclosing any personal information . 

i am trying best to explain situation without disclosing any personal information

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2012

Mr Dhusia has made it very clear which was appearing to me from the way you replied.

The truth is that your story is not easy to be swallowed.

The facts appearing from your clarification are as under :-

• Your relative was afraid of going to the institute (which institute you do not want to tell). This clarifies that sometheing fishy was brewing around.
  •  
  • Your relative was to be benefitted by tis document (which benefit you do not want to tell).  It is clear that the benefit was undue that is the reason he needed a forged paper and was afraid of going to the insitution and needed a foolish person who will show his face with forged paper.
  •  
  • Your relative arranged forgary through his friend.
  •  
  • You submitted the paper.  In all propbability it may be having yur finger prints as well.
  •  
  • Some official of the institution received it from you.  He may also have left finger prints and will also be able to identify you in Thana.
  •  
  • The officials receiving it were not accepting  it and told you that they will discuss with higher authroities.  This indicates that the reputation of you relative was not very welll in the insitution and the documents were not fit to be accepted on face value.
  •  
  • The foregary has been detected.

Now you want to know that  "i just need to know is that xerox is sufficient evidence against me" Yes dear, this is evidence against you. Although you are not benefitted by the attempted forgary but you acted in abetment and connivance.  It is you who took the paper to the insitution. rest of the things you will reveal to the police during remand.

Insitution may take mercy by not reporting to police. Try that.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     03 December 2012

Thanx Mr. Sudheer Kumar for encouraging me. But I would not blame him for any mis-deeds as I am no one to pre-judge neither Judge but pray that the opposite party does not sue them.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register