Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeev (director)     18 February 2015

Forged certificate given by a person

Dear sir,

I am a victim of fake educational certificate supplier Mr. Shiv resident at Allahabad. Actually I came to contact with a person in Allahabad through one of my colleague  and when I talked with that person then he told me that he has study center of different universities for different courses with facility of one sitting .After then I have provided him admissions for shridhar university, pilani ,Rajasthan. After a gap of one month he provided me mark-sheet of shridhar university  .When I went to shridhar university, the official staff told me that all mark-sheets are fake and there was no record of mark-sheet in university.

After then when I told about this to that person, he ignored to recognize me and told that he has not provided me those mark-sheets. Whereas I have deposited all the payments in account name of his Institution `Rohini institute group of education, Allahabad`(payment receipt available). He has now changed the name of his institute from Rohini institute group of education to MSN education. 

Now i would like to register a case in Allahabad high court. Therefore kindly help me through legal suggestion so that i can take appropriate action against this fake certificate supplier and  recover my payment from him.

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 February 2015

Give police Complaint immediately. Otherwise you will be in trouble in future.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2015

A police complaint as well as a complaint to the concerned universities about this fake certificate scandal to be lodged immediately.  Approaching high court will be last remedy before that you must bring such culprits to books.

rajeev (director)     22 February 2015

Actually one of learned advocate told me that i cannot  lodge FIR because i am not directly the victim

rajeev (director)     22 February 2015

Actually i am the owner of an educational institute and i have collected admissions from market through advertisement.when i forwarded these admissions to Mr. shiv (fake certificate supplier, i came to know about him after he cheated me) and he provided those fake certificates to me 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2015

Your piece meal information will not fetch you proper opinion from anyone here.  If at all you have a genuine query you must post the correct details and seek clarification.  Now your query itself is different.   From both the queries you have posted here,there appears to be no genuineness in your query and seem to be in nexus with the person who sold decrees on fake certificates which is punishable under law.  If the affected victim lodges complaint against you, you may have to face music of law in proper sense. You don't deserve any opinion atleast from me

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     26 February 2015

You were either trying to dupe students in collusion with this other person or you are a great fool. In both cases you don't deserve any free legal advice. You first fooled yourself, then the poor kids and then tried to fool us with incomplete facts.

rajeev (director)     28 February 2015

Dear suneet  sir & T.kalaiselvan sir,

To be an educational consultant and collecting admissions is not a crime. I have collected admissions and forward it to other person and deposited payment in his institute account (not in personal account).If he cheated me it means i am in nexus with the person who sold fake degree &  i am fool that  i have deposited payment in institute account .Points to be noted down mentioned below :

1. I am an educational consultant and collect admissions

2.forward it to proper agencies

3.make payment in institute /university account

4.after examination they provide marksheets

Now if any institute/ university take payment in his account & provide fake certificate ,it means to be an educational consultant is a crime?????????????????????

rajeev (director)     10 March 2015

complete LLM and after then be a part of LAWYERS CLUB OF INDIA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register