Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dv (ghvhb)     20 September 2013

Foreign citizen bil implicated falsely

Hi My wife filed 498a against me mom and two sisters. She filed dv on all of us but included my third sister and brother. Brother is a foreign citizen married and settled having small kids. Wife misinformed the court that my bro is permanent resident od india working overseas and hence the judge issued orders to serve him and me via MEA. Brother never visitied india after my marriage .but my wife alleged dv in his house overseas when we I.e me and my wife visited him. Q.can my brother via poa lawyer file for discharge without coming to india as he has his job and three kids who he takes to school everyday and weather conditions are severe here so he cannot leave his wife and kids by themselves . Q.what grounds can we file on ? Q. No domestic relation Q.For foreign citizens prior approval is required by central government which is not taken by judge as wife has mislead the court. Q.if she is alleging dv on foreign soil by a foreigner what power or sec can indian court summon him .wife should have filed a complain in foreign soil. Q.indian embassy has forwarded the notice to the foreign dept of justice for serving .....will the dept not question indian embassy since my brother is a foreign citizen or will he get served.PS: He has not visited india , she and myself came to visit him and she alleges domestic violence by him in foreign. Please suggest remedies Q.can he file a counter case on her after he gets discharged for defamation and compensation.


 3 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     20 September 2013

Q . Also can he file perjury ...false information about his citizenship and false complain.

Raj (Consultant)     20 September 2013

I have been falsely implicated in a very similar situation, and I may be able to advice you. Can you please email me your contact details -->  sibaji (at) gmail (dot) com  

dv (ghvhb)     20 September 2013

Please fwd me your phone number I am overseas and shall call you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query