LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Kumar (Manager)     12 April 2022

Forceful confinement to minor child


My wife was missing from her parents house along with my son. My in-laws informed to that she is living with XXXX at her own will. My wife file 125 CRPC & refused to return to in-laws house.

My in-laws went to the house of XXXX, XXXX stated that he hide my wife & my son & Rs 10 lakh to be paid to him to bring them back.

My in-laws lodge a complaint before police for abduction of their daughter & my  child.


Can anyone confine my son against my will ?

Can anybody claim money for to free minor son ?

My wife is also co-accused & she helping XXXX for extortion of money from me. She also stopped my son's education.

How could I recover my minor son from the hand of such adulterous mother & XXXX ?





 7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 April 2022

What action did you take if it is a true story ?

The circumstances posted are unbelievable.

anubhav Bhatt   13 April 2022

Better if you contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990

Suraj Kumar (Manager)     13 April 2022

It is true fact, please help to recover my son.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 April 2022

You may approach the High Court through a Writ of Habeas Corpus.

Supinder Singh   13 April 2022

Since your in-laws have already filed a police complaint regarding the abduction of your son, now you can either wait for the police to take action or you can file a writ petition (Habeus Corpus) in the Hon'ble High Court or Supreme Court under Articles 226 or 32 respectively.

It has been clarified by the Hon'ble Supreme Court in the case of GOHAR BEGAM V. SUGGI ALIAS NAZMA BEGAM AND OTHERS (1960 AIR SC 93), that the writ of Habeas Corpus can be pressed into service for granting the custody of a child to the deserving spouse..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 April 2022

If you reside in / or around Delhi,  feel so and the facts posted are true, may contact me at Ch. No 647, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi after seeking appointment at mobile 9891152939 / email: majjagdish@yahooo.com

Suraj Kumar (Manager)     17 April 2022

Sir, I am living near Kolkata

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register