Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (sr engg)     24 July 2023

Force to change surname

I am dalit man ,have done love marriage with bramhin women now they means full family of wife including herself pressurized to change my surname with bharmhin but I am not want change this. I want to legal advice.


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 July 2023

IF you don' want to change your name no one can force you , its is personal affair ; otherwise also you cannot change your caste .

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2023

Yes, your name as well as surname is personal to you. You can, at your discretion, even give up your surname.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register