LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Mysore (no)     11 March 2024

For Certified copy

I am trying to get a certified copy in taluk level JMFC court for a case which is already completed.
I am the respondent and tried to show my aadhar card too, still in document section that guy is asking for a lawyer. if we ask lawyer he is asking to give 2000₹ for a copy which has only 8 pages. I know this copy fee is only 40₹,
so, how to apply myself for a certified copy?
where to complaint regarding this?
is there any online application have?
can I complaint through e mail?
someone please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 March 2024

You may first fill up a copy applicaiton and submit that application in the open court when the court is opening in the morning. The judge will scrutinise the applicaiton, if you are a party to the concluded case, then you are entitled to get a copy of the orders of the case on payment of court fees for the purpose as a party in person.  You don't require your advocate to procure the same..

Once the judge is satisfied about the genuineness, the orders will be passed to issue copies to you after which you can follow it through the concerned office 

Balck Tiger   13 March 2024

You can even apply for 3rd party affidavit to get the copy from the court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register