LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavithra Krishna   31 March 2022

floor wise property partition

Sir there is a 2floor building my father has done the will for this property showing the ground floor to my younger brother and the first floor to me. It's been a year My father passed younger brother comes up with the issues such as Ill put the gate to my passage...and there were some things like tiles, granite and stuffs belonging to me...since my father was he quarrels take these out... He also says I'll construct a floor above your floor.. so my question is...the space below the stairs belongs to whom...and can he construct a floor above our floor....what rights does One get in situations like this where ground floor is willed to one and the 1st floor to one child


 3 Replies

Public Voice   31 March 2022

go and approach legal advisor near to you

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     31 March 2022


Your father has already divided property to you and your brother. The open area on the ground will be equally share by both. For any additional construction you both have to mutually agree because it is not divided. 

Roman Jay Almaza   15 April 2022

Try and get along with your brother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query